~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Great

I thought this animation was nearly perfect. I always liked the style of your Speedanims, I really don't care about the lack of color. I like it.

I found it to be really funny, especially some of the "Deleted Scenes" I don't see why they got deleted. Especially the deleted Santa scene.

The only thing I can complain about here, and it's the reason it gets a 9 instead of a 10. Is the long part where nothing happens, while the director is telling Spike, Maloc, and KiKi about Santa Claus. There were a couple jokes thrown in there, but most of em just weren't that funny.

It's f**kin awesome, but next time try to avoid having really long parts of just talking. Thanks for reading.

SpikeVallentine responds:

deleted scenes happened cause they werent' necesary. they didnt push the story forward and draged it. YEAH!!! It is dragging aw man! oh well. im just moving on, thad's all.
Thank you for your appreciation . Glory to God!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Great Job!

I thought you we're gone for good, because there had been no activity from you, and your site went down for a long time.

Glad to see your computer is back up and running, and By the way, Great flash!

12/10
6/5

But since Newgrounds won't let me, I'll just put in 10/10 and 5/5

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

I put my money on Jebus.

Jebus pwns, we all know that. This is my favorite music video on newgrounds, deserves 1st place!

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

Sequal Please

This definately deserves a sequal.

10/10

5/5

In the sequal, please use this quote
"You have stabbed the mountain man in the bawls"

kthxbai
gtfo

Meat boy (map pack) Meat boy (map pack)

Awesome!

This game really needs to go onto the Xbox Live Arcade! It's really addicting

easy driving easy driving

OMG!

BEST, GAME, EVER!
10/10
5/5

Srsly, that song just did it for me!